Saturday, June 26, 2010

musings, by henry


well...I have a million and would probably have 10 million if I had written them all down...which my mom told me to do...of funny things that Henry has said. Why didn't I listen to my mother?!! Just wanted to share a couple of recent ones here. Henry is a funny, thoughtful guy and has somewhat of a flare for the dramatic. I don't have a clue where he gets that from (wink, wink).


He told my sister recently, with a very serious tone, "I have something serious and very true to tell you" and then he swung his arm in front of himself like someone on THE PRICE IS RIGHT, to direct our attention where he wanted us to look, and said "Tupelo ate all of the food off the table!" Yes, our dog had eaten all of the food off of the kitchen table. I fixed our plates and went out to get everyone from outside...when I came back in, the dog was almost on the table, finishing off the last plate! I was so angry at that dog!



Then the other morning we were eating breakfast...yogurt with granola and bluberries -yum, and he sneezed. "Mommy, I have have something SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO funny to tell you. I had yogurt in my mouth and I 'bless youed' and it came out of my nose when I 'bless youed'!" I love that he calls sneezing 'bless youing' and he has started this whole description thing when he wants to tell us something. He also must say to me one thousand times a day.."mommy, I need to tell you something"..and my reply, all one thousand times is "I am listening..."


More to come under the heading of 'musings, by henry'. I may even play catch up and plug some in as I remember...Mom, I wish I had listened to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment