Wednesday, May 5, 2010

owen


I was thumbing through my recent photos and came across this one of my nephew Owen. His full name is William Ray Owen Hancock, named after our awesome Uncle Billy. I just love this photo. He was playing in the balloons that we had for my mom's 60th birthday party and he was having a blast. He is a funny little guy with the sweetest raspy voice. His eyes have the prettiest shape and just make me melt. He just turned 2 in April and although we missed his party, we thought of him many times that day. I know he had a riot at his Mickey Mouse themed birthday party.

Its amazing to see our family expanding...exponentially. I love my family. They are the most important people to me. All of them.


Happy Birthday Owen. Uncle Brent, Aunt Cameron, Henry, Harry and Ruby love you bunches!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe my baby is 2. I think that depresses me more than myself turning 30 this year! Tara

    ReplyDelete